Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what I'm loving wednesday.

I found a blog that was part of a fun little link up, and decided to join in the fun. I'm terrible at keeping up with these kinda things and doing them on a weekly basis (my old blog is definite proof of that), but today just seemed like a lovin' kinda day! Go to Jamie's page if you'd like to join in.


I am loving that we are a third of the way through the school year. I am also loving that we are only 7 school days away from Thanksgiving break.

I'm loving this show:


I am loving this song and this girl (as always):

I really, really love the cooler weather.


 And I especially love that I have so very much to be thankful for. Seriously, if I listed how much I am grateful for, this would be an incredibly long post. I'm thankful that I've been given so much goodness in my life and have opportunities to give back.

Lovin' this day (which is now night...)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, hey! I think that this is a great reminder that we all have so much to be thankful for. I love this time of year. The colors, the cool weather, and Thanksgiving. And also I am thankful that you took time to comment on my blog. I wanted to let you know that I posted the winner. You ought to go take a look. ;) Bless you for teaching. You are important.
Alyssa
www.bestoftheworsts.blogspot.com

Teacher Girl said...

Whoohooo!! And thank you for your sweet comments.

Post a Comment