Thursday, November 25, 2010

Full of Thanks.

Today, and everyday, I am thankful of my many blessings. I have so much GOOD in my life.

  • First and foremost, I am thankful for the relationship I am building with the Lord. I have always believed in God, but only recently have I begun to deepen the relationship I have with Him. I am so grateful to be raised in a country where I have the freedom to worship my Lord, and to do so publicly and without retaliation.
  • I am thankful for my parents, who have raised me into the person I am and have supported every decision I have made. I am thankful to be confident that, when I decide to begin the adoption process, they will support me however they can. I have the best parents in the world. I could not imagine my life without them in it.
  • I am thankful for my sisters. They are truly my best friends, and as we grow older, we only grow closer.
  • I am thankful for my job, for a steady income, for the educational opportunities I have been given, and for having the option to go back to school at some point, if that is what I choose to do.
  • I am thankful for having my basic needs met everyday, which is more than too, too many people can say.
  • I am thankful for love, and the many types of love I have been blessed to know.
  • I am thankful for Reece's Rainbow, and the fact that there are people in the world, good, WONDERFUL people in the world like Andrea Roberts who work so, so hard to find these little treasures loving homes.
I hope that each and every one of you had a blessed Thanksgiving Day, and that it was just a start to a joyful and glorious holiday season! I am blessed to have ALL of you in my life!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Janine Claire Robinson said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you had a beautiful day with your family. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa ... but I am teaching my girls to anyway. It is such a beautiful holiday worth celebrating ... being thankful for all the little and big things.

Luv4thePaws said...

What a wonderful post! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I hope I didn't overshare anything in my e-mail to you, and I was trying so hard to be supportive of you (since I know how tough it is!!!) and share some of my experiences! Now I'm worried that it might have come across badly!

Enjoy the few short weeks before Christmas vacation!
Kari :)

Post a Comment