Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am a Christmas Warrior.

More details to come when I know them, but I have signed up to be a Christmas Warrior for a child at Reece's Rainbow. I'm so excited to be able to reach out and help this child get the funds to find a family. However, I'm feeling a little nervous too- what if I let him/her down? I pray that I have the wisdom, strength, and creativity to fill his/her grant with $1000 or more in the next two months. Will you pray for me, friends? And while you're at it, will you say a prayer for all of the children waiting for their families?

I'm waiting to hear back about who I will be a Christmas Warrior for, and will certainly post about it when I know!

Christmas Angel Tree Twenty-Ten







CLICK HERE to Put the Angel Tree Bubble on Your Blog! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment